Biotec Italia has developed primarily for the aesthetic, dermatology, plastic surgery and related beauty and health markets. Through combining strong know-how and clinical expertise, Biotec Italia aims to create advanced aesthetic solutions for common and visible skin conditions in adult skin, including premature aging, photodamage, hyperpigmentation (irregular or patchy discoloration of the skin), acne, sun damage, rosacea and soft tissue deficits, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
Their broad portfolio of innovative products include a variety of aesthetic solutions: laser and light systems, radiofrequency, low and high frequency ultrasound, skin peeling technology, needle free meso-therapy, bio-stimulating currents, and advanced skin care formulations.
Clinically proven results on face and body
FusioMed Ice uses 5 different technologies for fast and effective treatment of imperfections of face and body: monopolar radiofrequency, bipolar radiofrequency, low frequency cavitational ultrasound, sub-dermal vacuum massage and liposhock.
The two systems of Monopolar Radiofrequency and Bipolar Radiofrequency act by increasing the temperature in the deep tissue areas thanks to the so called Joule effect. When the tissue is heated above 60-65°C the collagen fibre immediately contracts, generating a lifting effect for face and body. Over the long term new fibres are produced and microcirculation is improved, therefore leading to a filler effect for face and body and to an improvement of the unattractive signs of cellulite.
The association of Monopolar Radiofrequency and pulsating Vacuum massage is particularly effective in treating both oedematous and fibro-sclerotic cellulite, as all the above described effects are associated with a potent draining action that is given by the sub-dermal massage.
Low frequency Cavitational Ultrasound (28 KHz) produces vapour bubbles in the interstitial tissue, which implode and release sufficient energy to break down the plasmatic membrane of the hypertrophic fat cells. Therefore this technology is amazingly effective in reducing the thickness of the fat tissue in the treated area in a totally safe manner.
A special handpiece then simultaneously generates Monopolar Radiofrequency and Cavitational Ultrasound, a synergic strategy to treat fat and cellulite, drastically improving the tissue texture with visibly satisfactory results in half the normal time.
During the LipoShock procedure, a sophisticated applicator is applied to the area being treated by means of a combined suction system. The exposure of the tissue to a sequence of high (60°C) and low (-10°C) temperatures triggers off an apoptotic process in the fat cells, which leads to their natural physiological death. Immune system cells then naturally remove damaged adipocytes. This procedure considerably reduces the thickness of the fatty layer during each session.
Immediate collagen contraction
Long-term collagen remodelling
Elimination of cellulite symptoms
Reduction of fat store
Superficial and deep dermal heating
No patient recovery time
- Outpatient treatment
FusioMed Ice combines several technologies into a single platform, and is equipped with specially designed new generation handpieces for the simultaneous exploitation of the different technologies. This multifunction approach allows a synergic action of different technologies for faster and better results, both on face and body.
FusioMed Ice is perfectly safe and painless and no recovery time is needed, meaning the patient is able to return to normal everyday activities immediately after the treatment. To ensure the best possible results, the patient’s lifestyle should be evaluated and any harmful habits should be corrected, furthermore a suitable home cosmetic treatment should also be recommended.
FusioMed Ice provides very effective and fast treatment. A full facial treatment requires around 40 minutes, and a body treatment may range from 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the extent of the area being treated.
The number of treatments is determined according to the severity of the conditions being treated, but normally the average number is at least 4 sessions. If LipoShock treatment is applied to reduce localised fat, even just one session may be sufficient. The results can be seen immediately after the first session, and moreover FusioMed Ice treatments can also be combined with other aesthetic treatments, such as mesotherapy, carboxytherapy, etc.
CRF: cavitation and monopolar RF
• Unique simultaneous combination of both high-power radiofrequency and high-power ultrasound cavitation.
• Low frequency ultrasound disrupts fat cell membranes by an effect called cavitation.
• Monopolar radiofrequency electrical currents at a frequency from 300KHz preferentially and intensively heat the subdermis to literally shrink the existing collagen fibre network.
• Both ultrasound and radiofrequency currents enhance the absorption of active ingredients through the skin and into the fat and collagen cells. These effects are known as sonophoresis and electrophoresis.
Body RF monopolar
• Combines monopolar radiofrequency technology with vacuum therapy to initiate three different processes: deep tissue heating, mechanical stretch and mechanical massage.
• Monopolar radiofrequency technology deploys heat creating a stronger, more accurately distributed thermal response that travels through all skin layers.
• The Vacuum Therapy further intensifies the treatment by facilitating deeper tissue penetration to increase local blood circulation, promote lymphatic drainage and induce lipolysis.
• The result is a minimized appearance of lumpy skin, improved skin texture and a reduction in circumference.
The cells in our body react to heat or cold at different temperature levels. During the “LipoShock” procedure, the sophisticated device’s applicator is pressed against the area to be treated thanks to the contemporary action of vacuum aspiration and support of an elastic band. A sequential process of intense heat (60º) and intense cold (-10º) is able to target only the fat cells in that area.
• The applicator pulls body fat in between two plates and overheats and freezes fat cells only.
• The body then re-absorbs the broken down fat cells and excretes these out of the body as waste.
• Non-invasive form of fat reduction with no down time.
• Procedure results in a 20% reduction of fat in the treated area.
• Areas that LipoShock is used to treat include the arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks.
The treatment is not designed to loose large volumes of fat or for weight loss.
Face monopolar/bipolar RF
• Monopolar or unipolar facial radiofrequency refers to the RF being delivered by one pole or electrode on the applicator. Heating affects the superficial and deep tissue.
• In the monopolar application, a grounding, or “return pad” is used, attached to the patient’s lower back.
• Bipolar refers two poles or electrodes on the applicator.
• With bipolar delivery, the current flows only through the tissue which is between the two electrodes on the applicator. Heating affects the superficial tissue only.
• The heating action delivered by the radiofrequency causes deep collagen structures in the facial skin to immediately tighten.
Bipolar RF: 850 KHz
Monopolar RF: from 300KHz to 1 MHz
Nominal Energy: up to 350 Watt
Ultrasound: 28 KHz
Nominal Energy: fino a 100 Watt
Pulse duration: continuous/pulsed
Maximum vacuum rate: 40 Lt per minuto
Power Rate: C 220 - 110 VAC ± 10%, 60 Hz
Dimensions: 740 x 560 x 300 mm
Weight: 30 kg